• Master’s degree in social science, statistics, research methodology, higher education, or a related discipline with a minimum of five years combined experience in institutional research and assessment;
• Demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of effective, appropriate and rigorous institutional research and assessment in the current higher education context;
• Demonstrate leadership and management skills; a capacity to work and communicate productively with multiple stakeholders, and perspectives to collaboratively address complex data and analysis needs;
• Have the ability to collect and analyze data, and to build effective partnerships and collaborate across the institution to help forge the consensus needed to advance the University’s mission;
• Have the ability to translate data analysis into usable information for decision-making and policy analysis;
• Have proven skills in working with senior leadership, while demonstrating integrity, credibility, sound judgment, and tact;
• Be skilled in best practices using technology for data analysis and communicating results;
• Maintain a strong commitment to customer service and ability to prioritize; and
• Be flexible, intellectually curious, and able to manage details and big ideas concurrently.
• A doctoral degree in a relevant field.
• Ten years of combined experience in institutional research and assessment.
Requests for all reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@miamioh.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free campuses.