Apply online on the University of Toledo website https://www.utoledo.edu/jobs/
Job posting number 1354 or follow the link below to the job posting
Institutional Research Analyst Job Posting
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Educational Research, or Social Science with an emphasis on quantitative data analysis and research methodologies.
- Experience with statistical methods and predictive analyses.
- Experience with Higher Education data or working in a Higher Education environment.
- Some knowledge of SQL, preferably Oracle relational database management systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in R and/or Python programming languages.
- Demonstrated experience in data extraction and cleaning methodologies.
- Experience with visual data reporting tools.
- Ability to apply meaningful analyses to complex problems and provide clarity in summarized results with the application of visualization tools and techniques.
- Ability to work on complex problems, document and summarize findings and clearly communicate technical information to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and lead in the design and development of complex projects for both internal and external constituents.
- Ability to work well with other offices and maintain effective working partnerships in support of data governance.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and provide guidance to other members of the department with projects of a statistical nature.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a highly productive environment and turn over highly accurate results by required deadlines.
- Assist as needed with data submission requests in support of the office's internal and external constituents.
The University of Toledo is one of 14 state universities in Ohio. Located in Northwest Ohio, the University of Toledo and the Medical University of Ohio form the third-largest public university operating budget in the state. The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission with more than 300 undergraduate, graduate and professional programs.