Senior Analyst and Consultant
You will have the potential to make a substantial impact, influencing strategic decisions by sharing the insights from your data analyses.
As such, you will:
• Analyze the University's corporate and survey data in a wide range of domains
• Leverage comparative information to provide context to Notre Dame's data
• Develop reports for the University community
• Maintain strong relationships with the University's data stewards
• Partner with University leaders to understand their goals and challenges and then use your analytical expertise to help them succeed
The following special knowledge, abilities, or skills are required:
- Desire to change, adapt, and continuously improve the University’s data collection, reporting, and analytic efforts.
- Highly developed ability to design and execute sophisticated research efforts utilizing appropriate methodologies including multivariate analytic techniques, parametric and non-parametric statistics, predictive modeling, sampling strategies, and data visualization.
- Impeccable confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-disciplinary teams on complex projects.
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate, or ability to obtain certification within one year of hire (certification costs covered by department) .
The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by Rev. Edward F. Sorin, C.S.C., of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic university located in Notre Dame, Ind. For the fifth consecutive year, the University of Notre Dame has received Honor Roll distinctions as one of the top 10 higher education workplaces in the country in the Chronicle of Higher Education's annual "Great Colleges to Work For" survey...and we are proud of it!
There are a lot of great organizations in the world where you can share your talents. What makes Notre Dame special? The amazing people that work here often cite the great work culture, our distinctive mission, the opportunity to build a career and our endless list of best-in-class benefits. Among the highlights are a Wellness Center on campus with discounted co-pays, educational benefits for employees and dependents, paid time-off including 8 paid holidays and time-off for Christmas celebration, and many more.
Application Due Date: 2019-11-27
Job Start Date: 2019-11-27
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
City: Notre Dame
Institution: University of Notre Dame
Reports To: The Office of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research
Staff # Reporting to Position: 1
Reports In Office: Strategic Planning and Institutional Research
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
View All Jobs by Posting Date Post a Job