• Submission of Academic and Course Reports, and the preliminary and final Enrollment Reports (ERSS, sERSS, ERSA, ERSR, ERSFA, ERSD, ERSC) every term
• Coordinate with the following departments: Admissions, Registrar, Admissions, Student Financials, Student Disability Resources, Financial Aid, Credential, Outreach, and EGGO in regards to their data that is being reported in the ERS files and also in correcting the edits to ensure data integrity and completion by deadline date
• Develop reports and queries for strategic planning and operational support
B. Statistical methods to explore and analyze problems
• Develops strategic data reports for IRPA using reporting and business intelligence tools
• Review data to ensure as much accuracy as possible
• Translate data codes into meaningful information for end users
C. Data Administration in support of Graduation Initiative and Other Institutional Priorities
• Provides support of database development, reporting and business intelligence tools
• Monitors admission and enrollment data throughout the cycle to detect anomalies that could indicate changes in student behavior.
• Serve as first point of contact for internal and external requests for IRPA data and statistics
E. Enrollment Projections
• Support the development of enrollment projections as directed by the AVP
• Create and maintain statistical models of enrollment projections and student flow through the university
D. Other Job Functions
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
• Attend training and maintain skill currency as appropriate to safely and effectively complete assignments
•Data processing software i.e. SQL Developer, SQR
•Experience with higher education data and terminology
•Knowledge of research techniques.
•Experience generating research reports.
•General knowledge of statistical principles and procedures.
•Ability to prepare questionnaires and other survey instruments.
•Ability to gather, compile, and analyze research data, and to present data in tabular, graphic, and pictorial form.
•Capacity for independent and creative thinking and writing on research and statistical problems.
•Ability to plan, organize, and supervise the work of a small team.