- All Clark Atlanta University Job Applications must be submitted to Human Resources to be considered for employment. Please complete the application located on the Clark Atlanta University website and save it to your computer.
- All applicants should submit the following materials to email@example.com: 1) CAU Application; 2) Resume; 3) Any other materials requested in the job posting. All items should be submitted at one time, parcel documents are discouraged.
- The most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer to properly execute the application. If you are using an older version of Adobe your application may not be able to be opened for review. You can download the current version by clicking the following link: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- Include both the position title and position number (as applicable) in the subject line of your email.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by the hiring manager. No phone calls please.
- Assist with the implementation of the University’s Institutional Effectiveness System (IES)
- Plan, implement and evaluate services of the assessment function
- Develop and implement an institution-wide assessment plan (Strategic and annual/tactical)
- Monitor implementation of the University’s assessment plan activities
- Oversee the administration of Electronic Assessment System (IMPROVE)
- Assist programs and departments in developing student learning outcomes
- Assist programs and departments in developing assessment measures and procedures
- Assist programs and departments in developing use of results and applying to action plans
- Collect and analyze outcomes evaluation data and prepare reports and recommendations
- Present assessment reports to internal and external constituents
- Assist with institutional and professional program accreditations
- Assist in administering academic/administrative program review self-studies, evaluations and analysis
- Design and conduct research studies that support assessment activities of the University
- Aid in design and facilitation of data collection surveys, instruments, and inventories
- Participate in planning, budgeting, assessment, and effectiveness activities
- Plan and conduct assessment training tutorials, workshops, meetings, and presentations
- Assist with Title III activity administration
- Facilitate University Effectiveness Committee initiatives
- Serve on standing and ad hoc committees as assigned
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by AVP
Five years experience in higher education setting, with teaching, testing, assessment, academic support services, evaluation methodology, and institutional effectiveness
3-5 years of Management/Supervisory Experience