A complete application will include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (907) 796-6263 for technical support, additional questions, or to request ADA accommodation when completing your application.
Position Summary:The University of Alaska Southeast (UAS) is seeking a self-motivated individual interested in supporting our institutional research. Located on Southeast Alaska's spectacular Inside Passage, the University of Alaska Southeast (UAS) with campuses in Juneau, Sitka, and Ketchikan, is one of three regionally-accredited universities within the University of Alaska System. UAS is inviting applications for the position of Research Analyst. As a public, regional, comprehensive university, UAS is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization and strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Required Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in a related field; Or a combination of training and experience.
- One-two years of research experience in a relevant field (education, data science, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of research and reporting methods.
- Advanced knowledge of data collection at a higher education institution.
- Skills in accurate data collection methods, analysis, and reporting.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide tactful customer service.
- Experience working successfully with people of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds is preferred.
Comprised of the School of Arts and Sciences, Alaska College of Education, School of Career Education, and the Maritime Training Center, UAS is the smallest of the three major University of Alaska universities, and is known for small class sizes, academic excellence, personalized attention, comprehensive student support, and a high level of student satisfaction.
for more information: http://uas.alaska.edu/about/index.html