Program Data and System Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create and maintain assessment instruments in Qualtrics that measure the educational excellence of the clinical experience of students.
- Gather and compile the data of student progress and performance during their time in the Health Center.
- Collaborate with Health Center staff and faculty to build, maintain, and collect Clinic Exams data electronically.
- Collect data, perform analyses, and author reports that inform continuous improvement of Health Center QA policies and procedures.
- Provide timely analyses and reports to interns, faculty, and the Health Center administration.
- Develop, use, and maintain query tools and templates for accessing data and other databases.
- Establish and maintain database related to student success including clinical and assessment requirements.
- Exchanges information with a wide variety of college staff regarding data needs related to research and planning; provides technical information to other users as assigned.
- Assist in the coordination, development, and maintenance of decision-making support and reporting systems and procedures according to college needs, goals, and objectives.
- Use system reports and analyses to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and determine root cause for data problems from input errors and suggest possible solutions.
- Provide recommendations to the creation and revision of Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures to assure compliance with accreditation standards and the achievement of the Health Center mission and goals.
- Provide and document the training and remediation of training, as indicated, with the tools and methods used for the data collection by Health Center faculty, staff, and students.
- Produce exception reports which identify aberrant, erroneous and deficient data entries in the HC clinic operations are compliant with all federal, state, and local regulations, standards and licensing.
- Collaborate with the Institutional Research Department and the Director of Assessment and Educational Effectiveness to develop and deploy processes and tools that collect data of high quality within the Health Center that integrates with the individual academic records maintained in the SIS system.
- Ensure confidentiality of all QA data and reports.
- Other Institutional Research Office related projects as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: Essential skills and education required are:
- Master of Science degree in Statistics, Business Analytics Preferred
- Minimum of three year’s work experience with statistical software programs such as SPSS, SAS, SAP, and JMP
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the response collection and data management of survey software products of Qualtrics
- Excellent communication skills—including but not limited to
- written reports and documented output from data analyses,
- verbal delivery of formal presentations to stakeholders
- conversations, exchanges in meetings, and discussions with individuals, third party partners, consultants, and campus personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with personnel of technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Minimum of three years’ experience in and data analytics
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the data management requirements of Quality Systems, including but not limited to
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Documentation of Training
- Data Monitoring
- Clarification of Errors
- Detailed knowledge of, and experience in, computer programming applied to
- the integration of data sources into centralized data hubs and centralized data warehouses
- the compilation of data for the automation of reporting requirements
- predictive analytics and modeling related student and graduate success, and business analytics
- data mining tools and analytical software
- the development of interactive dashboards
- Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
- Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents.
- Work performed in a general office, classroom and laboratory environment.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Life Chiropractic College West is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, eligible to participate in 401K, eligible for complimentary chiropractic care