Essential Knowledge Required:
- relational database programming systems (MS SQL)
- personal computer, MS Office Word, Excel (some advanced concepts such as formulas, pivot tables, and power queries)
- data visualization software (Power BI)
- best practices in database management and web-based report design and development- research design and statistical analysis skills
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, computer science, educational research, quantitative research oriented discipline (education, social sciences, business or related field) required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) years progressively responsible technical and/or analytical experience.
- Prior experience in higher education, institutional research, or planning preferred.
- Working knowledge of Banner and business intelligence reporting (ARGOS) preferred.- Web development skills preferred.