To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Michelle Conn, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Alaant Workforce Solutions
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.
Alaant has an immediate need for a skilled Data Specialist to join a well-respected Capital Region college. This position pays a competitive salary of $48,000 - $50.000/yr., depending on experience. Our client also offers outstanding benefits including medical, dental, generous paid time off (PTO), and up to 10% of your salary given every year in retirement incentive after one year of service.
As a Data Specialist in higher education, you’ll work collaboratively to gather data, analyze data, and provide official reports in support of planning, assessment, and effectiveness across the college. You’ll prepare, submit, and steward data for mandatory reports and data surveys. Additional responsibilities include benchmarking and dashboarding key performance indicators and creating internal monitoring reports.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A DATA SPECIALIST
- At least 2 years of experience in research or data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, educational research, or a related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of applicable higher education federal, state, and MSCHE regulations and standards
- Ability to utilize statistical procedures and principles, large data sets, and relational databases
- Ability to perform statistical analysis using query language (SAS / SQL)
- Ability to analyze and interpret relational and multi-dimensional designs
If you feel that you would be right for this Data Specialist position in higher education statistics, please fill out our initial 5-minute, mobile-friendly application. Our client looks forward to meeting you!