Click on the following link to apply for this position.
Accreditation/State Licensing/Academic Policy Development:
- Provide leadership in planning, reporting, coordinating, and implementing Higher Learning Commission strategic and operational initiatives following the institution’s accreditation cycle.
- Coordinate and complete state licensing requirements for Illinois and out-of-state licensing, including SARA online reciprocity system.
- Forecast and manage Accreditation and Licensing annual budget.
- Develop and implement research and data strategies that inform institutional decision-makers, and align those plans with the institutional strategic plan, accreditation cycle, academic and co-curricular program assessment, and departmental plans.
- Provide leadership in gathering, processing, coordinating, analyzing, and communicating data to inform decision-making and improve institutional effectiveness.
- Provide leadership in the creation, submission, and updating of standard institutional reports such as: Higher Learning Commission accreditation reports, State of Illinois reports (IHEIS), and other required reports as appropriate.
- Support Dean of Faculty and Degree Programs in planning, developing and implementing institutional Assessment Plan, including assessment data collection, reporting, analysis, and communication using selected technology tools.
- Continuously discover and evaluate new methods of employing technology to improve assessment data planning, analysis, reporting, and communication.
New Degree Programs:
- Support Vice President and Chief Academic Officer in planning, developing, and applying for new degree programs, according to Higher Learning Commission and Illinois Board of Higher Education requirements and standards.
- Develop and maintain market research library to support new degree planning.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in education research, social science research, statistics, business, or related fields. Doctoral degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of previous experience in accreditation, IR, assessment and/or academic policy required.
- Ability to create project-appropriate research methods, conduct statistical analysis, and clearly communicate results using multiple formats such as: public presentations, written reports, electronic media.
- Ability to communicate simple and clear conclusions from complex and large datasets.
- Ability to interpret and present conclusions and recommendations derived from accreditation and legal standards.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, project management, and collaboration skills required to work with a wide variety of individuals and groups on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and data quality standards.
- Willingness to research, recommend, and learn new technologies and approaches.
At LFGSM, we have an incredible opportunity to change lives and help propel businesses forward on a daily basis. We look for people who love what they do, like to have fun and want to be part of a team that is working together to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
GREAT LEADERS TRANSFORM LIVES
We are an independent, not-for-profit accredited business management education enterprise dedicated to improving the competence, confidence and ability of working professionals and organizations to make significant business contributions that lead to outstanding and measurable results.
All organizational programs and strategies are measured against our mission to ensure we continue to serve our core purpose.
The Lake Forest Graduate School of Management programs are built on enduring management principles, and our curriculum is continually refined to reflect current business issues and practices.
As an institution, we have strengthened and expanded our ties to the business community since our founding. Those relationships, our business practitioner faculty, and working professional students drive the continuous improvement of our education model.
The constant evolution of our curriculum makes it possible for us to consistently deliver on our mission and Leadership Learning ® philosophy to help students improve their competence, and confidence so that they can make meaningful business contributions to their organizations.
We offer a generous benefits package including the opportunity for employees and their immediate family members to participant in our MBA program.