Please apply online at www.atc.edu. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed (803-593-8203), emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), or mailed (P.O. Drawer 696, Aiken, SC 29802). All application materials must be submitted by the closing date. The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application. In lieu of higher education degree, please include high school history. International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services. Scheduling of interviews will begin on April 18, 2019 and the position will remain open until filled.
Reporting to the Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation, the Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Research develops, manages and leads the institutional effectiveness and research functions of the College. The Director provides strategic direction for College planning and assessment and advises the President and Executive Staff on institutional planning, research and factors that impact accreditation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the College institutional research and effectiveness functions to foster continuous improvement of the College's programs, services and operations. Assures program review, assessment and reporting systems align with program and institutional accreditation standards (SACSCOC). Assures compliance with required state and federal reporting. Ensures that reports for internal and external stakeholders are timely and accurate.
- Provides oversight for the implementation and compliance of assigned grants. Coordinates with the Business Office and other departments to review fiscal data needs that consistent with grant criteria and regulations. Assures grant expenditures and grant activities are executed in accordance with the assigned grant.
- Provides oversight for the College’s annual and strategic plans in collaboration with key stakeholders. Leads and directs the directors and academic deans in reviewing collected data for the development of action items in support of the College’s Strategic Plan. Analyzes and provides research reports, findings, trends, and forecasts to Executive Staff. Develops external and internal information gathering systems for use in annual and strategic plan development.
- Directs campus wide assessment processes by providing support and training in continuous quality improvement methods and the use/analysis of data related to effective practices and assessment to demonstrate improvement.
- Supervises the Institutional Effectiveness and Research staff. Ensures that all College and division communications, initiatives, and standard operating procedures are shared with and understood by staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which may include service on College committees, and other tasks as directed by supervisor.
Master's degree in statistics or a related discipline; or bachelor's degree and two (2) years professional work experience as a planner, researcher, or statistician.
Aiken Technical College seeks to be the first choice for higher education in the region. Aiken Technical College is a public, open-door, two-year, comprehensive institution of higher education established to provide citizens of greater Aiken County opportunities for educational and workforce development. ATC's core values define the College and provide the environment for all decisions and actions.
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Choice of two medical plans
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- State Retirement Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Assistance Program