Subject Line: Institutional Research Associate
Attention: Terry VanMeter
Director of Human Resources
1 University Drive UPO 944
Campbellsville, KY 42718
The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Campbellsville is seeking to add a motivated individual. This individual will report to the Director of Institutional Research and will aid in the furthering of the OIR mission to collect, analyze, and disseminate information in support for institutional planning and decision-making. Position is expected to aid the OIR in making data and information available to all constituents on campus, creating a data-driven atmosphere.
Responsibilities and duties to include:
- Provide complex reports and analyses for administration, staff, or faculty with the appropriate tools (SQL, SSRS, Excel, Power BI) to improve data consumption at the institution.
- Work alongside OIR Director, Deans, and Chairs for data entry and course rotation organization
- Serve as liaison between OIR and other areas on campus, such as Academic Units and Regional Centers, in order to provide best service and useful information
- Assist in compiling and verifying data for submission, as required by federal, state, and other external agencies and organizations.
- Collaborate with the Director to extract, verify, analyze, and summarize data for regularly produced internal and external reports
- Develop reports and visuals for presentations given by the Director for various constituents on campus
- Administer and analyze results of student surveys for use in institutional data collection and reporting
- Collaborate with Director on upcoming and developing projects
- Evaluate existing data sources and fields to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Maintain faculty credential qualification database
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Working hours necessary to perform job requirements satisfactorily on a regular basis.
- Managing absences from work in responsible manner to ensure service to university faculty, staff and students.
- Complying with Campbellsville University policies and practices and seeking clarification of them when necessary.
- Honor the mission of Campbellsville University and abide by rules and regulations and Standards of Conduct outlined in the Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Service
- Ability to perform simple statistical analysis on data
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects on specific timelines
- Ability to communicate effectively