Analyze and process complex data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools to furnish executive leadership with insights, analytics, reports and recommendations enabling effective strategic planning across all units, and data-driven, action-oriented solutions to challenging business problems.
• Perform statistical analysis and quantitative studies, prepare and present summary reports for campus decision-makers and information consumers.
• Extract, manage and integrate data from various data sources (Banner ODS, Canvas, State and institution historical data repositories, IPEDS, Web, and other secondary sources).
• Identify and design complex analytical studies and projects pertinent to all aspects of the operation of the institution.
• Assist with data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process and large scale data.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years of job-related experience, including demonstrated experience with:
• Data analysis tools and software (e.g. SAS, R, STATA );
• Data visualization tools and software (e.g. Power BI, Cognos);
• Large datasets or data warehouses, particularly within higher education;
• Database management and querying (e.g. SQL, TOAD);
• Querying and analyzing data using SQL, MS Access, SAS, Tableau, etc.
Link to posting: https://jobs.wayne.edu/