Summary of Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage the collection, assembly and verification of University data reports to the Florida Board of Governors in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaison between the University Data Administrator and Florida Board of Governors.
- Coordinate completion of activity reporting on the FAIR system and downloading data out of FAIR.
- Direct assigned programs and generating accurate reports on the status of data and information reporting issues.
- Provides direct support and/or assistance to various University departments in the completion and/or submission of data to the Board of Governors.
- Dashboard development and end user training.
Minimum Qualifications:Master's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Science, Statistics or related field; or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Science, Statistics or related field and two years of appropriate work experience required.
Prior experience on Power BI or Tableau is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.