- Provide statistical analysis of data and build statistical models.
- Create and update predictive models for student graduation score.
- Provide data extract files and ad hoc reports in response to internal and external inquiries.
- Build dashboards and reports in Power BI.
- Download data from the Banner ERP system using SQL.
- Manage IEA dashboard project jointly with other IEA team member under the supervision of Assistant Provost.
- Manage KPI update schedule and keep the data elements current.
- Perform drill-down analysis on survey data for student success predictions.
Master's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization on statistics/data analysis/modeling; or a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Application Due Date: 2019-05-18
Job Start Date: 2019-06-10
Salary: $50000 - $80000
City: Boca Raton
Institution: Florida Atlantic University
Reports To: Dr. Ying Liu, Assistant Provost
Staff # Reporting to Position: 0
Reports In Office: Institutional Effectiveness & Analysis
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
View All Jobs by Posting Date Post a Job