- Master's Degree in Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Social Research, Psychology or Education Administration; Doctorate Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in data analysis, quantitative research methods or statistical analysis
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in an institutional research or business intelligence setting at a University
- Minimum of 4 years experience analyzing and preparing data sets for IPEDS, the Common Data Set and other required official University reporting
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid writing ability and organizational skills
- Solid analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Solid computer skills with experience using word processing and spreadsheet software
- Experience with data visualization or business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and statistical software (e.g. SPSS, R, etc.)
- Successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to: social security verification, education verification, county and national criminal background checks, PATCH, FBI fingerprinting, Child Abuse Clearance. Based upon the requirements of the position Lehigh may also request credit history reports, motor vehicle checks and professional license/certification verification
The university rewards creativity, leadership, and innovation. And our commitment to excellence and intellectual curiosity are the underpinnings in everything we do. These core values also influence our compensation and benefits program for faculty and staff. In addition to competitive salaries, medical, and life insurance, we offer generous retirement contributions and a tuition remission program for employees and their families.
Lehigh’s hillside campus is situated on 1,600 acres in eastern Pennsylvania’s scenic Lehigh Valley. The region features outdoor recreational opportunities, numerous cultural activities, and a rich history that Lehigh has been a part of since 1865. The location is also in close proximity to the New York and Philadelphia metropolitan areas.
As with our students, Lehigh expects the highest quality from its staff and faculty. We are continually searching for talented and energetic individuals to join this dynamic university.