2.Create, document and test complex data queries to assist team members on projects and verify results for accuracy. This includes documenting data and metadata in support of data governance initiatives
3.Investigate, identify and resolve issues with data extracts from the Enterprise system to align data with definitions used for reporting.
4.Collaborate with other offices and IT on developing solutions for storage and retrieval of new data to support reporting needs of the Office.
5.Provide support for state (HEI) state reporting.
6.Provide support with automating processes to improve efficiency of the office.
7. Other duties as needed.
- 3 years’ experience with writing complex queries in SQL to manipulate data from multiple sources or equivalent educational experience.
- 2 years’ experience working with data at an institution of Higher Education.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, designing and maintaining relational databases.
- Ability to handle confidential information and complete assignments when deadlines are critical.
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, information systems or similar field.
Communication and other skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently without supervision.
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbal and written) with diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with data inconsistencies.