To apply, please visit www.mcphs.edu/careers. Attach a cover letter and a resume. No phone calls, please. Principals only. No relocation available. Finalist candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment. MCPHS University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who would enrich the University’s diversity are encouraged to apply.
- Create, enhance and maintain datasets for OIRA’s data library. Apply research methods in the collection and analysis of University data.
- Work closely with the Director and other University personnel to assure that data is available to support planning and decision making.
- Complete mandated reports and surveys for internal use and external agencies.
- Conduct independent research and data analysis.
- Work with other offices to facilitate the development of actionable metrics assessing institutional performance.
- Develop, in collaboration with the Director, an effective vision, strategic plan and procedure for OIRA.
- Collaborate with Admissions, the Registrar, Human Resources and Financial Aid to access data and maintain data integrity.
- Perform job functions in a collegial and professional manner and communicate in a clear and timely fashion.
- Work independently as a member of a team with varying skillsets.
- Represent the college at state and local meetings.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor.
- A master's degree in Statistical Analysis, Social Science, Operations Research or a related field
- A minimum of one year of experience in an academic setting, extracting, analyzing, and reporting data
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of research designs, statistical methods, and survey methodologies
- Experience with SPSS or other statistical software package, Qualtrics, and intermediate-advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrated experience using Tableau or other data visualization/dashboard tools
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with predictive analytics/modelling to support student enrollment, retention and success measures is a plus
MCPHS University, an innovator in health and professional education, is setting the pace in the health science fields. MCPHS has more than 7000 students across campuses in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, downtown Worcester, MA and downtown Manchester, NH. Here, we are preparing future generations of global leaders and promoting systems to improve the health of the public. In the midst of implementing an ambitious strategic plan that will bring us to our 200th anniversary in 2023, MCPHS offers meaningful work that benefits society overall, provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, and fosters a sense of connectedness and collaboration among our employees. We are a fast-moving, data-driven educational institution with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
MCPHS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes a substantial contribution toward the cost of medical and dental insurance, generous time off benefits, and a significant pension plan contribution. To learn more about our total rewards, please visit MCPHS Total Rewards.