APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: The position is open until filled.
APPLICATION PROCESS: In addition to completing the online application, all Applicants are required to upload the following as an attachment to the application (preferably in PDF format):
- Cover Letter
- List of at least three (3) professional references (names and contact information)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Supports the development and implementation of research, evaluation, reporting and planning for the University. This involves the management of multiple and large datasets related to student enrollment and institutional performance to inform university studies and decision-making processes. Coordinates the completion of various institutional, agency, state and federal reporting, as well as survey design and administration.
- Works with internal offices to improve the accuracy and integrity of data. Assists in development and validation of data warehouse capabilities in coordination with IT services. Develops and maintains the University's projections models and future predictive analytics.
- Plans, designs and implements research and evaluation studies to support Academic Success and Academic Affairs initiatives. Conducts investigations and develops reports to satisfy ad-hoc queries from faculty, administrators, and other offices within the University, in addition to external organizations including identification of benchmark institutions and comparable data sets.
- Coordinates survey design, administration and data collection/analysis/reporting for a variety of surveys (e.g., Course Evaluations, Graduation Survey, National Surveys, Engagement Survey, etc.).
- Creates term reports, annual reports, and dashboards to present data indicators for key metrics. Completes state, federal and other external reports including Integrated Postsecondary Education Data Systems (IPEDS) and Board of Governors/legislative reports.
- Generates a data request calendar, office metrics for assessment purposes, and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience in an academic or research environment.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline and a minimum of three (5) years’ relevant experience in an academic or research environment. Experience conducting higher education reporting.