- Analyze data using statistical software and techniques, including descriptive statistics, regression analyses, and multi-level modeling in SPSS and Stata.
- Collect, merge, clean, document, and otherwise prepare data from multiple disparate sources to generate multi-faceted datasets in SPSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey information in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Produce and maintain documentation of data and finished products.
- Support the delivery of Tableau and other data visualizations for internal teams and external customers.
- Assist in responding to data requests/open records requests received by IRRIS.
- Support data reporting for federal, state, and other agencies and disseminate/document data reporting processes and updates.
- Exhibit patience, attentiveness, knowledge, flexibility, trustworthiness, positivity, tenacity, guidance, and willingness to learn in customer interactions.
- Follow and help to develop departmental protocols, inform and support team members.
- Work with existing protocols, business rules, and data systems and support the integration of institutional knowledge.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Master's degree with major coursework in the social sciences, information sciences, statistics, or a related field.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellence in the following areas: organization and time management, written and oral communication, problem solving, and quantitative analysis.
- A detail-oriented individual who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated habit of documenting all work.
- Demonstrated ability to organize projects and bring them to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to positively contribute to collaborative team, influence without authority, and thoughtfully and productively give/receive feedback.
Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Two years of experience conducting data analysis using Excel, SPSS, Stata, SAS, or similar products.