Questions directly related to the position can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates assessment data, results, and analyses to the University community so as to inform pedagogical, curricular, and strategic decision-making.
- Work with appropriate committees and university personnel on the continual assessment of student learning outcomes of general education/core curriculum.
- Provides consultation to Academic Affairs to enhance annual assessments of academic programs with an emphasis on the assessment of student learning.
- Assist administrative and support service units across the university with planning and assessment.
- Provides expertise to the university community in the development and use of assessment tools such as surveys, focus groups, and rubrics.
- Provides leadership to the campus in current issues regarding assessment in higher education.
- Uses surveys and other data to inform assessment activities.
- Implement and oversee assessment technology.
- Cooperates and collaborates with other employees in the spirit of teamwork and collegiality.
- Assist in the preparation of narratives and supporting documentation on institutional effectiveness standards for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Continue to evolve and ensure that the OIRE is at the forefront of trends in higher education assessment and accreditation.
- Complies with all of Trinity University policies and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Trinity University is a small, private, highly residential, liberal arts and sciences institution principally focused on undergraduate education. The university is located in the heart of culturally rich and vibrant San Antonio, TX. The University overlooks downtown San Antonio, home to the Alamo, four professional sports teams including the NBA Spurs, and more than 175 city parks and recreation areas. Not to be ignored: San Antonio has on average 300 days of sunshine per year.