Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collect and analyze data related to a wide variety of research projects, reports, studies, measures, and programs used for institutional planning, effectiveness, student success, student learning outcomes assessment, accreditation, and decision-making.
• Coordinate a systematic and integrated institutional assessment and planning process. Ensure integration of research outcomes in assessment, planning, and decision-making.
• Support the College's student success initiatives through regular consultation with the college-wide Student Success Alliance and through presenting disaggregated cohort analyses of student progression rates.
• Serve as the College's Chief Reporting Official for Coordinating Board, IPEDS , SACS institutional profiles, and other reports.
• Provide data and analytical support for all activities related to evaluation, assessment, program review, and accreditation. This support includes the design, implementation, assessment, and reporting of data management processes and procedures.
• Develop and provide data in support of grant applications, including status reporting and compliance reporting.
• Interact with personnel in the College's Information Technology area, as well as other areas to ensure data accuracy, availability, and integrity.
• Provide consultation to academic and administrative units on outcomes and assessment, research methodology, data management, and data analysis and interpretation for their programs of self-study, planning, and assessment activities.
• Lead the development of a Data Warehouse and a Dashboard of essential institutional metrics in conjunction with the College's Information Technology area.
Additional duties and responsibilities my include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise staff.
• Serve as a member of the Institutional Review Board and on institutional committees.
• Provide training for data retrieval and analysis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent college benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution
• Demonstrated skills in research, statistics, planning, and analytics acquired through formal or informal learning
• Three (3) years of professional experience in higher education research, data analysis, planning, and familiarity with institutional effectiveness initiatives
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative research techniques
• Experience with relational databases and software used for data analysis such as SPSS or SAS and Excel
• Familiarity or willingness to learn PeopleSoft ERP software applications
• Proficiency in writing and presenting data-rich reports that are easily understood by the College’s stakeholders
• People skills, including the ability to communicate across the college and externally, sensitive to the needs of students, staff, and faculty from a variety of backgrounds
• Work evenings and weekends as required
• Travel to off-campus locations
• Travel on assignment for professional development and training
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings with the President and Leadership Teams
• Attend Board of Regents meetings
• Attend regularly scheduled committee meetings
• Attend seminars, webinars, conferences, training, etc. to maintain and update technical knowledge regularly