Visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/dixie/jobs/2512429/executive-director-of-institutional-effectiveness?page=1&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs for full posting and to apply.
- Master's degree in relevant research-based discipline required; Doctorate preferred
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience, including management of personnel, required
- Proven leadership of a client-oriented service function at an institution of higher education
- Strong written skills, analytical skills and quantitative and qualitative research knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with data warehouses, data governance and security issues, and technical documentation and standards
- Ability to manage detail and simultaneously see the big picture
- Experience accomplishing goals with a specified timeframe and budget
- Demonstrated experience proactively utilizing data and research to identify and make recommendations on institutional issues
Dixie State currently has approximately 10,000 students and has been a fast growing Utah public institution of higher education over the last several years. We offer over 180 programs, including masters, bachelors, associates, certificates, endorsements, minors, and/or emphases. DSU seeks to recruit faculty and staff who enthusiastically support the University's strong commitment to the academic success of all our students, including students of color, students with disabilities, students who are first generation to college, veterans, students with diverse socio-economic backgrounds, and students of diverse sexual orientation and gender expressions.
DSU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The President and employees of Dixie State University are fully committed to Affirmative Action and to its policies of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in all programs, activities, services, and employment with regard to race / ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a person with a disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, and protected veteran's status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.