Please submit a cover letter, résumé, copy of transcript, and contact information for three references to: The University of Tulsa, Office of Human Resources, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Develops queries, reports, and reporting processes to improve the understanding of institutional data for decision and planning support
- Interprets data results using a variety of analytical techniques ranging from simple data aggregation to more complex data mining
- Develops and implements research projects, including selecting appropriate research designs, collecting and analyzing data, preparing narrative reports and presenting results to various stakeholders
- Performs and oversees a variety of external, internal and ad-hoc reports
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive data standards manual to improve data quality in Student Information System (Colleague)
- Collaborates with the Director to optimize process flows and research initiatives
- Stays current and willing to learn new technology systems and analytical skills
- Oversees office operations in the absence of the Director
- Performs other related duties as needed/assigned by the Director
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Social Science or a related quantitative discipline; strong analytical and quantitative skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience using Microsoft Office software applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and Access; proficiency with SQL or ability to learn SQL in a short period of time.
Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Statistics, Data Science, Education, Social Science or a related quantitative discipline; minimum two years of experience in quantitative, qualitative research, data collection, statistical analysis, reporting, and/or data analysis of large data sets; experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from various sources; familiarity with diverse data analytics tools and project management; experience using SQL, SPSS and R with a strong understanding of advanced analytical and reporting functions; and experience using Tableau dashboard software.