Applicants must submit resume/CV, cover letter, and three references with contact information via the ACPHS applicant portal https://employment.acphs.edu/
Candidates selected for a second interview will be asked to provide a work product of less than 20 pages (or a url) (e.g. institutional report, professional presentation or publication, data dashboard,etc.).
The Data Manager is responsible for supporting the College in assessment, accreditation, institutional research, mandatory and voluntary reporting, OIE data/documentation control, and evidence-based decision-making to help achieve our mission of educating the next generation of leaders to improve the health of our society. The Data Manager monitors data reporting requirements of accreditation agencies, including student learning outcomes data; collects and maintains data on an ongoing basis to meet those requirements; and manages the timely ﬁling of reports and surveys to external stakeholders. The Data Manager also participates on/in committees, task forces, meetings, and/or other groups as assigned.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely submission of mandatory reporting to Federal and State agencies, accreditors, and other organizations including, but not limited to, IPEDS, NYSED, ACPE, AACP, NC-SARA, and HEOA.
- Institutional accreditation (MSCHE) – support the preparation of and manage submission of the Annual Institutional Update (AIU); support the data needs for an 8-year Self-Study.
- Program accreditation – support academic programs with their program-speciﬁc accreditation data needs (ACPE, CAAHEP, NAACLS and CEPH).
- Administer, provide lists and/or data sets, and ensure timely submission of voluntary reporting (Peterson’s, College Board, US News) and external surveys including Noel-Levitz and AACP Curriculum Surveys.
- Administer surveys for internal stakeholders.
- Answer ad hoc data requests from internal stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State regulations, privacy laws, program accreditations (e.g., DoE, IPEDS, HEOA, FERPA, MSCHE, NYSED, AACP, ACPE).
- Capable of objective analysis of data, and reporting on logical conclusions or recommendations to a variety of audiences.
- Displays astute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be proactive, organized, and collaborative.
- Skilled with developing and managing timelines for deliverables and deliver/report in accordance with complex and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of research methods including survey design, and data collection techniques.
- Proven ability in utilizing statistical analysis software, large data sets, and relational databases (e.g., SPSS, SAS, SQL).
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Excel pivot tables, ﬁlters, and formulas.
- Familiarity with data collection and analysis software (e.g., Qualtrics, Campus Café, ExamSoft, EvaluationKit etc.)
- Previous experience in higher education, particularly related to institutional research, assessment, and effectiveness required.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (Canvas) and video conference platforms (e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- Project management experience a
- Experience with assessment management system and/or project management system a plus
- Master’s degree or higher in related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience with qualitative and quantitative assessment, research design, statistical methodology, and database systems supporting research
ACPHS offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, generous time off including vacation, personal/sick and paid holiday time. Additional perks include but are not limited to tuition programs, dining and cell phone discounts. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and offer employee assistance services, health and well-being programs and free access to our fitness center.
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.