Michigan Technological University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Equal Opportunity Employer that provides equal opportunity for all, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- a bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or in a similar technical or business-related field
- proven experience with Business Intelligence tools
- experience performing complex analytical/statistical research analyses, modeling, and data visualization through associated dashboard and report development and maintenance
- demonstrated understanding of relational databases and standard query languages
- demonstrated working knowledge of statistical calculations
- excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- demonstrated ability to utilize discretion in releasing confidential information
- demonstrated ability to quickly learn new programming tools and methods
- demonstrated self-motivation and strong organizational skills
- demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across cultural boundaries and work harmoniously with diverse groups of students, faculty, and staff
- demonstrated commitment to contribute to a safe work environment
Michigan Tech is proud to be an ADVANCE Institution that has thrice received National Science Foundation support to increase diversity, inclusion, and the participation and advancement of women and underrepresented individuals in STEM.
Michigan Tech attracts world-class faculty and staff who enrich the educational experience of smart, motivated, and adventurous students. Applicants who are committed to promoting a sense of belonging and contributing to an equitable and inclusive learning environment for all are strongly encouraged to apply.