During the application process you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
- Schedule, coordinate, and verify data for System, State and Federal reports while working closely with various university partners as needed.
- Respond to ad hoc data/report requests as assigned.
- Development, implementation, and use of university software functions such as WebFOCUS and Oracle.
- Development, implementation, and use of university database functions (SQL).
- Identify, streamline, and automate processes to drive university-wide data intelligence/awareness and support data-informed strategic planning and decision making.
- Assist to maintain data housed on the Institutional Effectiveness & Research and university websites.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and participate in major administrative analytical studies and provide clear and meaningful interpretations of gathered data to various audiences.
- Plan, organize, conduct and analyze university-wide surveys.
- Gather and provide comparable benchmarks (national, state, and institutional peers) for metrics of interest.
- Assist with Institutional Effectiveness assessment initiatives.
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Social Science, Psychology, Educational Psychology, Business Analytics, Statistics, or related field.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Three (3) years of related experience in a business intelligence environment with demonstrated knowledge of institutional research, strategic planning, and assessment. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office tools. Proficient in programming large scale data files, data mining, including experience with SQL, SPSS, Excel, Etc. Experience working with SIS, survey research projects, and data visualization tools.
- Ability to: Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Utilize complex statistical and analytical research methods.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
- Quality: Part of the A&M University system, offering you the knowledge and confidence to compete in the real world.
- Programs: More than 100 graduate and undergraduate degrees.
- Faculty: Our faculty are as well known for mentoring students as they are for teaching. Small classes provide a great learning atmosphere where you’re taught on a personalized basis by some of the best professors in their fields of expertise.
- Research: With a new multi-million dollar science building on campus and some of the most cutting-edge educational models, A&M-Commerce provides research opportunities to undergraduates as well as graduates. Where else can undergraduates develop research projects alongside world-class faculty and graduate students? A&M-Commerce, of course.
- Students: A diverse student body of approximately 6,000 undergraduates and 4,000 graduates.
- Honors College: Full-tuition scholarships offered every year to 50 Honors students.
- Study abroad: 18 programs, including study abroad in Australia, China, England, Peru, Russia, and South Africa.
- Internships: Real-world work opportunities in nearby Dallas and surrounding communities.
- Financial aid and scholarships: More than $75,000,000 offered yearly to make tuition affordable.
- Campuses: Our main location in Commerce, plus several additional campuses and online programs.
- Diversity: A&M-Commerce is proud of its diverse student population, many who are first-generation college students. We are committed to helping you feel at home and providing the support, encouragement, and attention you need to succeed. You’ll make friends with students from many different cultures and backgrounds.