A cover letter and resume are required. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
B. Provides support to the division for the use of technology solutions for academic assessment and
research, planning, and accreditation support.
C. Identifies divisional gaps in technology and implements solutions.
D. Provides training to staff and faculty of diverse backgrounds on new technologies for assessment
and data driven decision making.
E. Provides data analysis, visualization and interpretation for academic assessment, internal and
external data requests including but not limited to grant reporting, accreditation, and other forms
F. Supports relationship building across college divisions in the interest of efficiency and timely,
accurate data reporting.
G. Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of the general functions of the job.
B. Experience: Minimum two years' experience in educational technology and/or data management
C. Special Skills:
- Experience with data security management and ability to handle sensitive data and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and leverage strong problem solving and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of academic assessment and research processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Learning Management Systems (or similar platform) integration with other software.
- Ability to query, compile, transform, and clean data from multiple data sources, including large relational databases; requires independent judgement for best fit query and analysis on wide variety of research and assessment problems.
- Ability to manipulate raw data to extract and communicate meaningful analysis.
- Ability to utilize data visualization tools to simplify and communicate data to diverse stakeholders.
- Affinity for innovation along with sustainability.
- Attend divisional/unit meetings and represent the division at college wide meetings as needed.
- Willingness to complete occasional required night and weekend work
NYS Retirement or Optional SUNY Retirement Program
SUNY Voluntary Savings Plan with a 2% FLCC match
Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance through Excellus BCBS
21 days of annual leave, 12 sick days and 13.5 holidays annually
FLCC Tuition Waiver for employee and dependents
Tuition assistance at 4-year institutions