Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.
Job open until filled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Establish a cadence of urgency through data analysis and visualizations for the President’s Cabinet, Executive Council, and departments.
- Communicate relevant data to support innovation, collaboration, and growth in support of our equitable enrollment, retention and completion goals.
- Collect, compile and/or coordinate the timely collection of appropriate and accurate institutional data to fulfill state and federal reporting requirements such as the Integrated Postsecondary Educational Data System (IPEDS) and to respond to requests from other agencies, organizations or individuals.
- Serve as the primary data liaison with the State of Michigan – including data coordinator and campus key holder for Michigan Postsecondary Data Inventory (MPDI). Ensure timely and accurate submission of data.
- Leverage state and federal reporting to inform our strategic plan.
- Identify, gather, analyze, and organize institutional data to provide accurate and timely information for efforts such as evaluating institutional effectiveness, supporting grants, developing marketing strategies, and supporting the strategic plan.
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in identifying appropriate data collection to enhance student success.
- Work collaboratively with the Survey Specialist to facilitate the survey process, analyze the data, and communicate results.
- Coordinate or conduct other institutional research, including campus-wide initiatives, as necessary, to enhance the planning and decision-making processes of the College.
- Collaborate on initiatives such as the Data Cookbook, data governance, the College Dashboard, and facilitating environmental scanning. Serve on key institutional committees.
- Coordinate responses to ad hoc requests across campus and effectively communicate results.
- Provide strategic direction regarding Tableau dashboards, standards for dashboard creation and revision, and communication of data available through the Tableau platform.
- Master’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable in statistical methods, survey design, and analysis methods.
- 3 – 7 years of position related experience.
- Preferred experience with assessment.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization software such as Tableau.
- Community College/Higher Education experience.