1) Operate as the OCCC Unitized Data Systems (UDS) Coordinator for the Oklahoma State Regents of Higher Education reporting system cleaning data, developing reports, and making changes as appropriate.
2) Collect, analyze, and report on information for all IPEDS and NCES reports. Operate as the IPEDS Keyholder and NCES coordinator.
3) Develop reports and submit data for outside organizations or external 3rd party partners: such as American Association of Community Colleges and the Voluntary Framework of Accountability report;
4) Research, develop, provide, and prepare ongoing enrollment related monitoring reports.
5) Research, develop, provide, and prepare Business Intelligence solutions to meet the needs of the college.
6) Manage predictive analytics software to ensure its integrity;
7) Prepare at-risk student information using predictive analytics software data.
8) Prepare end of semester student course and faculty performance reports;
9) Assist in the collection, analysis, and reporting of information for external 3rd party partners: for example: Achieving the Dream and Complete College OCCC strategies;
10) Provide detailed data for the HLC accreditation reports such as the Annual Institutional Data Update and the Assurance Resources as well as other data requests to support academic program accreditation materials.
11) Consult with faculty and staff to identify the appropriate research studies to meet their needs. Design, implement and report on the study results.
12) Conduct focused research regarding student success, outcomes and enrollment patterns.
13) Prepare and deliver presentations of research findings, analyses, projections, and trends.
14) Analyze and prepare reports using demographic and workforce data.
15) Advise the Director of Institutional Effectiveness of significant research matters.
16) Support the leadership and other members of management in the achievement of their goals and operational purposes.
17) Maintain professional working relationships with all employees and departments for an effective and efficient operation.
18) Adhere to established safety and health procedures and practices for the purpose of providing injury and illness prevention for self and others.
19) Perform other related duties as assigned.
Applicants meeting requirements via degree are required to attach transcript conferring degree.
Three years’ experience in data analyses and manipulation with experiences in researching data driven solutions, understanding requestor’s research needs, and working with complex and disparate data sources.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and pivot tables
Strong background in database management and manipulation
Commitment to data accuracy and consistency
Ability to develop trends, analyses, and projections using statistical analysis where appropriate
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff and management
Good verbal, written and presentation skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability and willingness to work beyond the normal work schedule when necessary
College benefits are extensive with 8 hours of vacation and 8 hours of sick leave each month. The College is closed from Christmas to New Years and we have off Spring break. We also receive four personal days a year. Benefits are extensive including teachers retirement, health, dental, and educational funding.
Oklahoma City has a low cost of living with many amenities - ballet, opera, museums, philharmonic, water park, etc.