Resume and cover letter required in addition to short answers to several questions asking applicant to describe thier professional experience.
2. Develop and maintain data collection and reporting processes, and extract data to support external reporting requirements (e.g., state, federal, and accredit
ation agencies: THECB, IPEDS, SACSCOC, programmatic accreditors) and institutional effectiveness processes (e.g., program review, accreditation, assessment of student outcomes, etc.).
3. Assist the Director in all items related to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
4. Assist the Director in developing various accreditation initiatives and institutional reports, including the College’s Strategic Plan.
5. Create and administer course evaluations and other surveys using online survey tool; generate survey reports using online tool.
6. Compile and analyze information from surveys, student information system, and other sources.
7. Communicate research results to relevant parties within the College to facilitate decision making and support institutional effectiveness processes (e.g., program review, continuous improvement, strategic planning, etc.) using narrative, tables, and graphs as appropriate.
8. Train end users on use of software tools related to data reporting and analysis (e.g., Argos).
9. Verify accuracy and consistency of data prior to dissemination.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
2. Experience with data analysis
3. Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
4. Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and assessment management software.
5. Two years experience in institutional research/effectiveness
6. Experience with assessment software (i.e., SPOL, TracDat, WEAVE Online, etc.)
Established in 1883, the Blinn College District offers academic transfer, workforce training, and continuing education classes for more than 19,000 students. With a wealth of online courses and five unique campuses, Blinn has the academic atmosphere you’re looking for.The premier two-year college in Texas, Blinn ranks among the nation’s leaders at transferring students to top four-year universities and has received national recognition for affordable educational excellence.
Blinn College is building stronger communities by providing quality, comprehensive education, and empowering students to achieve excellence in their educational careers and personal goals.
Shaping future academic, workforce, cultural, and economic leaders by providing excellent instruction, resources, services, and innovative partnerships, for students and the community..
Leave time includes 96 hours vacation, 40 hours discretionary and 16 hours personal each year and 8 hours sick each month. Paid leave for college designated holiday’s, spring break, thanksgiving and Christmas break (approx. 25 days per year)