Please submit a cover letter and resume as part of your application.
- Managing course evaluation and survey administration activities
- Extract data, run analysis and publish information
- Editing, fact-checking, and compiling ad hoc reports
- Supervising part-time research analysts
- Developing better reporting and extracting systems
- Build, deploy and scale programs in PYTHON
- Perform quantitative data analysis using a variety of statistical applications
- Run customized SQL queries
The Office of Institutional Research is seeking a Statistician I position to develop quantitative/analytic models, and perform data analysis at the request of academic stakeholders. This position will perform data collection, data management, and conduct statistical analyses responding to data requests from the Office of the Provost, and academic departments within the university. The Statistician I participates in planning, design and development of complex research protocols, and reports for publication. This position oversees maintenance of computer software and hardware, writes computer programs as needed, and supervises data entry/programming staff.
-Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
-Combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience
Minimum Field of Expertise:
-Biometry, Biostatistics or Statistics; mainframe computer and PC experience; experience with SAS, Epilog, BMDP, GLIM or SPSS
-Significant experience conducting web-based surveys and course evaluation activities; proven expertise using TABLEAU, Python and R language programming