The Research Analyst is a member of a team that provides data and analytical support regarding a wide range of subjects that support the University’s institutional effectiveness, planning, decision making and policy formation. Reporting to the Director Data Management/Institutional Research, the incumbent will provide support for analytical studies, data analysis and research related to the university strategic plan, performance funding, institutional effectiveness efforts and reporting requirements for state and federal agencies, accrediting agencies including SACSCOC, data collections such as IPEDS, Peterson’s, College Board, CSRDE, and other external agencies. Perform related tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Three (3) years progressively responsible technical and/or analytical experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- prior experience in higher education, institutional research, or planning preferred
- working knowledge of Banner and business intelligence reporting (ARGOS) preferred
- web development skills preferred