- Serves as point of contact for required reporting such as IPEDS and ICUF; external studies such as NSSE, BCSSE, SSI; and college guides such as US News, Princeton Review, etc.; and manages communications to other offices for these required government reports.
- Serve as administrator for SPOL, Qualtrics, Evaluation KIT and other software systems used by IRE; configures access by proper parties and supports users in use of these products
- Configures course evaluation administrations each term and subterm – including communications with faculty, staff and students
- Create and maintain all written and visual material on the IRE website
- Assists users in configuring Qualtrics surveys, forms, and workflows
- Coordinates and executes student assessments (e.g. major field test, general education testing, etc.) including communications to students and faculty, preparing documents, training proctors, scheduling sessions, and proctoring exams.
- Access data from the census file, tableau dashboards, and other certified data sources to complete ad hoc reporting
- Monitor reporting of assessment plans and results by academic and administrative units; communicate with units on deadlines and training opportunities
- Maintains calendar and oversees project management and ticketing system for all functions of the IRE office including external and internal surveys and studies, data requests, assessment, accreditation, etc., utilizing Wrike and monitor the IR email account
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, business, or related field or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to compile and edit detailed information for reports
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Understanding of the importance of data accuracy and consistency
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to research and suggest solutions to organizational problems, including emphasis on streamlining processes
- Ability to respond to questions and requests for information in a pleasant and professional manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft word and excel (intermediate level – pivot tables, lookup functions, if statements, etc.)
- Ability to take and provide direction and work independently and as a member of a team
- 1-2 years experience working in higher education
- Experience with Jenzabar or other ERP system
- Experience with statistical analysis and related software (SPSS, R, SAS)
- Experience with Qualtrics or other survey software
Flagler College is an independent, nonsectarian college in historic St. Augustine, Florida. We offer bachelor degrees, one master's degree and have a off campus site in Tallahassee, Florida. We have approximately 2500 students on the main campus and 300 in Tallahassee.
Flagler College offers an exceptional education through a challenging, inclusive, and supportive academic community integrated with the thriving culture and history of this unique place, St. Augustine. We foster intellectual, social, and personal transformation in our students. We prepare them for a diverse world that will always need discerning individuals, responsible citizens, and visionary leaders. The College is committed to the preservation of the former Hotel Ponce de Leon and other historic structures that grace its campus.
At Flagler College, we strive for excellence by living our core values in service of our College’s mission:
We are committed to educating the whole person. As a community of inquiry, we value freedom of expression and the bond between teacher and student. We embrace a personalized education that is designed to transform lives and instill a passion for lifelong learning.
RESPECTFUL AND INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY
We foster a sense of respect and appreciation for the dignity of all individuals. We cultivate an inclusive and diverse community that encourages civil and productive dialogue across differences.
CITIZENSHIP WITH INTEGRITY
We believe that ethical citizenship should be exemplified on campus and in the community. We set high expectations for honesty, integrity, and individual responsibility. We are deeply committed to building a community of trust.
We are dedicated to stewardship: to the care of each other, to the preservation of our historical buildings and natural resources, to the responsible management of our financial resources and gifts, and to the celebration of the remarkable heritage of St. Augustine with its vibrant cultures and history.
Flagler College offers its employees comprehensive and affordable insurance options as well as many other benefits that promote personal and professional development.
Flagler College offers employees the opportunity to participate in a variety of voluntary insurance plans.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Limited legal assistance
- Protection against identify fraud
- Health Savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts and dependent daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness and Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- At no cost to you:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Basic Life insurance
The Human Resources department can assist employees with enrolling in retirement plans, provide consultant information on retirement benefits and assistance throughout the retirement process.
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Advance Care Planning
- Tuition benefits for employees and dependents
- Tuition assistance for other educational institutions
- Limited tuition reimbursement for Masters or Doctorate degrees.
- Adult and Continuing Educational courses
Flagler employees are eligible for a variety of discounts including but not limited to:
- Flagler Legacy Store – in Ponce Hall and on St. George Street
- Dining Hall in Ponce: These meals roll over between days/weeks/semesters/years until they are all used.
- Tickets at Work: Save on theme parks and attractions nationwide. Click on Blue link in Yellow Sign UP box and Register using the company code for the college. Company Code is Flagler View Offer
Login to MyFlagler and check out our Staff calendar.