1. Conducts studies on student progress, success, and achievement to inform program planning and modification of services, and to support grant development. Such studies may involve both quantitative and qualitative research methods including statistical analyses, survey research, focus groups, and cost-revenue analysis.
2. Supports the College’s planning and budgeting system by providing analysis, reports, and recommendations to inform planning and budgeting decisions.
3. Assists in the review and maintenance of the College’s data reporting system and facilitates the use of these systems by decision makers throughout the College to improve institutional effectiveness.
4. Analyzes and reports on trends in enrollments, student achievement, and other organizational indicators of institutional effectiveness.
5. Compiles data for state-and federally-mandated accountability reporting, as well as grant reporting.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.