During the process you will be given an opportunity to upload required documents: a cover letter addressing how you meet the minimum requirements of the position and resume.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The Director provides leadership in coordinating and assessing institutional effectiveness through data analytics and research, accreditation, assessment, program evaluation, and integrated planning and budgeting. Reporting to the President and working closely with Cabinet, the Director serves as a central resource for information and analysis to inform institutional outcomes and decision making, developing and disseminating analytical data related to academic, student and administrative programs, supporting educational master planning, student learning outcomes, enrollment trends, and required internal and state/federal external reports.
The Director assists College leadership in analysis of trends, the understanding of outcomes, and contributes to the strategic planning, evaluation, and development of institutional policy and integrating planning and budgeting. The position is responsible for monitoring institutional effectiveness and improvement supporting regional and professional accreditations; program reviews, learning outcomes assessments, and student satisfaction surveys.
- Master's degree in related field (such as data science, statistics, higher education, policy analysis, economics, or other field with an emphasis on applied quantitative methods and statistics).
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience involving statistical research, analysis, interpretation, and reporting including: designing and managing data support systems, complex cyclical reports, and assessment of institutional effectiveness indicators and outcomes; integrating planning and budgeting systems; utilizing a variety of statistical methods and analysis for higher education administrative reporting; and experience with program and/or institution accreditation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex concepts effectively to a variety of audiences; ability to establish positive public relations for the College and interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent computer skills in a Windows-based PC environment; proficiency with software applications for data extracts and statistical analysis; and experience in the use of higher education enterprise management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement research studies, surveys, and focus groups as well as produce and present written findings.
- Demonstrated ability to produce written and statistical reports.
- Ability to recognize College-wide priorities and work cooperatively to support their accomplishment.
- Experience working with students, faculty, and staff of a higher education institution.
- Experience in selecting, supervising, motivating, counseling, training, and evaluating staff.
Cape Cod Community College is a place of personal discovery, enrichment, and professional development for those just beginning the quest and for those at many points along the path of higher education throughout life. It is a caring, comprehensive institution that belongs to the people it serves and responds to their individual and community needs. Students attending Cape Cod Community College are striving for personal excellence, and are finding it, day after day. Graduates of the College can be found in all levels of private business, the professions, and public service, and they excel at what they do.
The students' education is the first priority at Cape Cod Community College. As a learning-centered community, we value the contributions of a diverse population, welcome open inquiry, and promote mutual respect. The College offers a strong educational foundation of critical and creative thinking, communication competency, and a global, multicultural perspective that prepares students for life and work in the 21st century. Our liberal arts, sciences, and career programs provide educational pathways that serve the varied social, economic, and demographic characteristics of our community with a distinctive focus on sustainability. We honor our past, celebrate our present, and imagine our future.