Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Grant Writer is a part time position that reports directly to the President & CEO. The Grant Writer will be responsible researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database.
The Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, with the necessary supporting documents
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develop and maintain a proposal calendar
- Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develop an annual grants strategy
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in research and grant writing; nonprofit experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Research Methods Made Easy Inc., is a non-profit organization established and dedicated to providing capacity building programs and support services to civil society/non-governmental organizations, media, as well as higher education institutions in the areas of applied research and data analytics. Our vision is to become a leading organization whose programs and services are dedicated to transforming the capacity of primarily civil society/non-governmental organizations, media and higher education institutions to deliver on their mission through the increased use of applied research and data analytics. Our mission is built around two major initiatives – the research and data literacy project and the democracy project. We are currently looking for a Program Associate (Grant Writer) to join our newly formed organization.
RSMME Inc., is a newly formed nonprofit with a great mission and vision. We currently have a staff of two – President & CEO as well as Senior Program Associate both working on a volunteer basis. We are seeking a part-time grant writer willing to work on a volunteer basis and eager to help us realize our vision. It is our hope that once fully operational by summer of 2021 the grant writer position will be converted into a paid position. The position will still remain a part-time position.