Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
- Three references
Please attach all documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the “My Experience” page before continuing through the application. Although the attachment box is labeled “CV/Resume,” more than one document may be included. All revisions must be made prior to application submission. If you need assistance with downloading documents, please contact WTAMU Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texas law requires all males age 18 through 25 to be properly registered with the Selective Service System.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
The Associate Director of Institutional Research at West Texas A & M University, in close association with the institution’s generational plan, “WT 125, From the Panhandle to the World”, will manage external data functions as assigned by the Assistant Vice President for Institutional Research and Effectiveness (IRE). The position will also work closely with the other members of the IRE office to include the Director of Assessment and the office’s Administrative Assistant as part of a cohesive, customer friendly work environment.
- Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President for Institutional Research & Effectiveness, the Associate Director of Institutional research will perform the necessary duties associated with the institutional research and effectiveness function including collecting and reporting University data as required by the State of Texas and Department of Education; collecting, analyzing and reporting data as requested by entities both within and outside the University; performing duties associated with assessment activities; creating and administering web-delivered surveys; and managing the technology required for the effective operations within Institutional Research.
- Coordinate the efforts of Institutional Research with Information Technology to insure efficiency and effectiveness of procedures.
- Coordinate with the various offices to ensure accuracy of information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the functions of Institutional Research (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.) or equivalent combination related education and experience.
- Five years’ experience related to the functions of Institutional Research, including developing, implementing, and maintaining queries, data analysis, reporting, predictive analytics, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate technology and programming needs to appropriate offices on campus including Information Technology and Programming Services.
- Proficiency in the use of Institutional Research applicable software applications.
- Must have experience with products like Tableau, Power BI, MySQL, SAS, SPSS, R Studio, Colleague, Informer, UniData, UniBasic, Iota Solutions, Blackboard, and Microsoft Office Suite.
West Texas A&M University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to
If you need assistance in applying for this job, please contact (806) 651-2114.