For full consideration, please submit a letter of interest and a CV as soon as possible. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please send your cover letter and CV to Mitsy Sousa (email@example.com), Vice President, Human Resources & Public Relations.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Providing oversight and supervision for institutional planning, assessment, research evaluation, trend analysis for environmental scanning and accreditation processes;
- Developing and implementing a system for institutional strategic planning and coordination of the annual assessment reports, planning and budgeting processes with University leadership;
- Compiling, analyzing and disseminating quantitative data related to institutional characteristics, enrollments, student retention, student transfer activities, enrollment projections, grades, and other student performance indicators;
- Developing and coordinating University-wide systems of program review
- Ensuring that reports provide meaningful, appropriate and accurate data and supporting documentation to meet the decision-making needs of the University;
- Demonstrated expertise in institutional research in a higher education environment, including federal (IPEDS) and state reporting practices.
- Experience in supporting the development and alignment of course, program and institutional student learning outcomes.
- Excellent time and project management and communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, attend to multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
Qualifications for this position include: a minimum of a master's degree, a PhD preferred with 3-5 years of professional experience in quantitative and qualitative research, statistical analysis and reporting; knowledge of state and national higher education issues; academic and student development programs; curriculum development; accreditation requirements; development of assessment tools and methods of measurement and management information systems. Must be able to work effectively with University administration, staff, and faculty; organize the collection, filing, and analysis of data; present complex material orally and in writing; and have excellent writing skills.
Miami Regional University (MRU) is seeking a Senior Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning to lead efforts in institutional research and reporting; strategic, tactical and operational planning; program assessments and SACSCOC accreditation reporting. Reporting to the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Director will also design, implement, and evaluate an integrated program of institutional assessment of student learning outcomes and organizational effectiveness.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Miami Regional University does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, genetic information, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
medical insurance (health, vision, dental)
Short term/long term disability insurance
Personal time off and vacation