Attach resume, cover letter, and a list of references electronically.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, public or business administration, or related field
- Experience in data analysis, program evaluation, or research (three to five years preferred)
- Experience extracting data from multiple sources, merging that data, and finding/resolving inconsistencies (three to five years preferred)
- Experience performing data quality analysis on datasets and reports (three to five years preferred)
- Experience using BI visualization tools (three to five years preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional quantitative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills Ability to communicate knowledge and ideas in a consultative matter to a variety of audiences including senior leadership
This position is contingent on funding from the Colorado State Legislature, approval by the Board of Trustees, and subject to the policies and regulations of the University of Northern Colorado.
The University of Northern Colorado is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer that is committed to a culturally diverse staff, faculty, and student body.
The University will not engage in unlawful discrimination in employment or educational services against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Veteran status and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is the University’s policy to prohibit discrimination in employment or educational services on the basis of sexual orientation or political affiliation. The University will likewise take affirmative action to ensure that student applicants and enrolled students are treated during the enrollment at the University without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. Such affirmative action shall include, but not be limited to the following: employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff, retirement, or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. Furthermore, the University will post in conspicuous places, notice setting forth the provisions of this University’s Equal Opportunity Policy.