This position is located in Lincoln, NE.
Applications are processed through the online job posting at https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/1175. Follow instructions to complete the Applicant Profile. Along with your application, attach a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Direct questions about the position to: email@example.com.
Direct questions about the online application process to: (402) 472-3701.
• Master’s degree
• Minimum 8 years of experience in leading programs and/or systems of service that support workforce or education, with demonstrated knowledge of data related to services and data for PK-12 and post-secondary education (vocational and academic) both in Nebraska and nationally
• Demonstrated ability to think systemically and strategically in planning and coordinating program deliverables
• Extensive familiarity with evidence-based research models and data modeling
• Supervisory experience and a proven ability to work with a wide range of diverse constituents
• Ability to enact values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in program and organizational activities and outcomes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
• Experience with grant writing, budgeting, and project management
• Ph.D. or related terminal degree
• Experience working with education and/or workforce data.
The Nebraska P-20W data initiative, known as NSWERS, is a partnership of the Nebraska prekindergarten, elementary, secondary and postsecondary educational systems to use data and information to further evidence-based policy and practices. The NSWERS partners also work in collaboration with Nebraska Department of Labor to examine the intersection of education and the workforce with the goal of providing research-based insight into meeting Nebraska’s current and future workforce needs.
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Credit Union
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workout Facilities
- Merit Increases