Responsible for data analysis and management reporting. Collaborates with end users to determine reporting needs and design specifications.
- Creates, designs, develops, test and deploys database reports using PC platforms or report writing tools based on end-user needs.
- Assists in programming, development and creation of internal/external reports to internal/external stakeholders.
- Extracts and collects data for performing queries and writing reports.
- Performs quality assurance and testing for all reports.
- May train end-users on report writing.
- Interprets end-user business needs and translates them into efficient and accurate data request results.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related discipline is required.
Three (3) years of experience with data analytics, management reporting, and report development tools, such as Crystal Reports, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server Report Services, and SAS is highly preferred. Experience in a higher education setting preferred.
Benefits are established and managed through the UT System Office of Employee Benefits. Employees who work at least 20 hours a week, with an appointment time of at least 4.5 months are eligible to enroll.
The UT Health Network, under the UT SELECT medical plan, provides lower copays and coinsurance for employees, retirees and their dependents when using UT Health Physicians or UT medical facilities for care. For questions about this new benefit, please send an email to email@example.com.
UT Health San Antonio employees also enjoy a range of discounts on services, tickets and gym membership.