Interested applicants should submit an online application at; https://stedwards.applicantpro.com. Please include a resume, cover letter, and three employment references. No Calls Please. Applications will not be considered if it is missing any of these three items.
In your cover letter, please describe your lived experiences that prepare you to contribute to diversity and inclusion at St. Edward's University.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
Leadership and Management
- Provides collaborative leadership within the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning.
- Lead development, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of a system of integrated planning, assessment and evaluation across the institution to include:
- monitoring of key trends
- Key Performance Indicators
- Reporting on the progress of strategic initiatives to institutional constituencies.
- Direct and assure relevant, high-quality data collection and analysis, research and evaluation that address institutional compliance, accreditation, and assessment needs.
- Helps to prioritize efforts of the assessment team in support of the University's identified analysis agenda.
- Leads the assessment program through the academic and administrative units. Consults with academic units in developing, measuring, and analyzing learning outcomes and administrative units in developing, measuring, and analyzing performance outcomes.
- Collaboratively develops annual assessment plans for all university areas.
- academic, co-curricular, and administrative/strategic planning assessment
- Creates action-oriented reports and subsequently follows-up to ascertain continuous improvement made and connection to ongoing planning and design.
- Participates in university committees and serves as Chair on the University Assessment Committee.
- Serve on a variety of institutional committees and task forces.
- Examples: Chair assessment-related committees, Ex-officio member of Institutional Review Board
- Represent the institution in areas of expertise and responsibility to internal and external stakeholders as requested.
- Serve as the university's SACSCOC Institutional Liaison.
- Represents the university through participation in professional organizations.
- Serves as an institutional contact for assessment reports and assists with the maintenance of a comprehensive institutional assessment database.
- Develops and manages assessment related information systems.
- Develops and manages the course evaluation system (Evaluation Kit).
- Establishes practices with Institutional Research partners in service of programmatic assessment measures (e.g. AACSB, CACREP, CSWE).
- Establishes data practices that support an annual program assessment calendar for the university community.
- Ensures the archival of all university survey data sets, analysis, and associated reports to the divisional repository.
- Interpret and make meaning of assessment data and research findings by presenting complex information in forms that are understandable to a variety of audiences.
- Provides for the assessment education of faculty and staff through conferences, workshops, etc., and maintaining a library of assessment methodology, ideas, and materials.
- Supports the submission of assessment-related content to government, accrediting, and private agencies.
- Provides collaborative analysis and response to internal and external requests for information.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
The University offers an excellent TOTAL REWARDS package!
Medical & Rx Coverage Blue Cross Blue Shield (HSA & FSA Available)
Dental Guardian Dental
Vision Guardian/Davis Vision Plan
Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance
Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Annual Leave & Paid Sick Leave
Retirement Plan (TIAA) Employee 5%/Employer Match 7%
Services & Discounts