Please go PeopleAdmin at: http://mnsystem.peopleadmin.com/postings/1529
➢ All application materials must be received by the Human Resources Department by 11:59pm on the date the position closes.
If you have questions about the position, contact Jessica White at email@example.com or (651) 201-1845.
Employment information for this position can be found in its collective bargaining agreement or its plan document at https://mn.gov/mmb/employee-relations/labor-relations/labor/mape.jsp
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations will be made to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education for the 21st Century (Perkins V) act. This position is also responsible for reporting on financial aid and graduate cumulative debt, Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO)/concurrent student enrollment and activity, veterans’ enrollment and
activity, online/distance delivery, and academic programs. This position will also be responsible for an annual Affordability Analysis on behalf of system colleges and universities, as well as other analyses as assigned.
The position will provide analytical expertise to System Office staff, Academic and Student Affairs (ASA) leadership, and campus personnel and will serve as the Minnesota State expert on Perkins V/CTE metrics, compliance and reporting as well as metrics of
financial aid and graduate debt. As such, they will provide definitive expertise for these content areas to all information technology, data governance and enterprise reporting efforts that use these metrics, data or definitions.
Resume must reflect all minimum qualifications. Please enter your experience in chronological order, including the month and year of employment.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five (5) years of experience demonstrating the ability to lead and conduct sophisticated and highly complex research and analysis from project design to report construction
• Demonstrated expertise in querying data from large and complex relational data sets (e.g., using tools such as TOAD, SQL queries, Microsoft Access, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in designing data validation that addresses impacts of the timing of data abstraction, operational definitions, and appropriate data sourcing
• Familiarity with federal and state data privacy and data practices requirements, i.e. Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Minnesota Government Data Privacy Act.
• Ability to clearly communicate information, orally and in writing, to lay persons and professionals and able to work effectively with leadership at all levels throughout the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
• Strong organizational skills
• Exhibit a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Minnesota State is unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
• Master’s degree
• Seven (7) years of experience demonstrating the ability to conduct sophisticated and highly complex research and analysis from project design to reporting
• Experience with the research, analysis and accountability reporting requirements of the Strengthening Career & Technical Education for the 21st Century (Perkins V) act or earlier versions of Perkins legislation, other CTE program reporting, or research, analysis and accountability reporting for other federal grants
• Experience with statistical software such as SPSS or SAS, or visualization/reporting software such as Tableau or PowerBI
• Experience in institutional research at the institution level or in working with teams from multiple functional areas in postsecondary education to perform research or evaluation
• Experience with the data system used by Minnesota State’s colleges and universities
In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (Minnesota State) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to Minnesota State’s Vehicle use criteria and consent to Motor Vehicle Records check.
We employ more than 15,900 dedicated faculty and staff focused on student success. We provide essential training and specialized certification options for business, industry, and professionals throughout Minnesota.
The work location is in the heart of downtown St. Paul, right in the skyway system. Benefits include excellent low cost and low deductible health and dental insurance, retirement package, tuition waiver at Minnesota State institutions (after three years of employment) and flexible working hours.
Minnesota State System Office is proud to be a Minnesota Yellow Ribbon agency.
At Minnesota State we promote the ability for our employees to move within the Minnesota State system of Colleges and Universities, located throughout the State of MN. To learn more, please visit: Work at Minnesota State!
At Minnesota State, we have a GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! Our generous benefits include 11 paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Sick Time, six weeks of Paid Parental Leave, low cost medical ($36.64 per month single and $250.00 per month family) and dental insurance with low deductibles ($150 - $1500), a Pension Plan, 457(b) and 403(b) retirement plans and other retirement investment options, pre-tax medical and dental expense (with roll-over option) and dependent care accounts, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, as well as professional development and a tuition waiver program for employees and their dependents, etc. We promote the health and well-being of our employees and take work/life balance seriously.