Go to: http://jobs.uwstout.edu/
Applicants will need to complete all required fields and attach all required documents prior to submitting the online application.
Note: Once you have attached your materials and submitted your application you will not be able to go into the system and change them.
Required application materials:
- Cover letter specifically addressing how you meet the qualifications
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references
There are two open positions. Individuals may apply for one or both positions and must specify in their cover letter which position(s) they wish to be considered for.
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by March 8, 2021. Screening of applications may continue until the position is filled.
Before starting the online application process, we recommend you preview the frequently asked questions (FAQs) available at: https://kb.wisc.edu/hrs/page.php?id=21900
It is the policy of UW-Stout to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance, or accommodation in applying because of a disability, please contact us using the information below. Employment opportunities will not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual's disability.
For questions regarding this position or recruitment, please contact:
Search Co-Chairs: Cori Beskow and Susan Greene
If you need assistance with the online application process or if you submitted your application prior to uploading all the required application materials, please contact:
Search Coordinator: Julie Delikowski
Minimum / Required
- Master’s degree in related field -OR- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years’ statistical experience: understand, mine, interpret, analyze, and report out on data
- 3+ years’ project management experience
- Ability to think big picture, be outcome oriented, and identify effective solutions
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong working knowledge of desktop hardware and software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office; statistical software; database software
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment including sensitivity to personal and confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills in working with a diverse community and at all levels of the organization
- 3+ years’ experience in institutional research or enrollment management
- 2+ years’ experience in the utilization of query management tools
- Advanced level of statistical knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience with dashboards
- 2+ years’ experience in Higher Education
- 2+ years' experience with online survey software products
- 2+ years' experience in program evaluation or assessment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience in communicating data results to a non-data audience
- Experience developing predictive models/using predictive modeling software and conducting analyses to inform decisions
- 2+ years’ experience with software and tools used for data visualization
The University of Wisconsin-Stout offers a rich, dynamic, and collaborative environment in which to work and grow. A member of the University of Wisconsin system, UW-Stout is unique within the University of Wisconsin System--it is named after its founder, James Huff Stout, and holds the distinction of being Wisconsin’s Polytechnic University, a designation which highlights our combination of applied learning, real-world experiences, and an integrated liberal arts foundation.
UW-Stout offers 49 undergraduate and 22 graduate degrees, including three terminal degrees. The current enrollment is approximately 8,000 students. The UW-Stout campus community enjoys opportunities for cross-disciplinary collaboration, state-of-the-art facilities, and a modern digital environment. UW-Stout values innovative approaches to solving problems in society and industry and encourages collaboration within and across disciplines and professions.
The university is on a beautiful campus in Menomonie, situated in western Wisconsin, 60 minutes east of Minneapolis-St. Paul on Interstate 94. Located in the scenic Chippewa Valley region with a population base of more than 200,000, Menomonie is a city of more than 16,400, surrounded by lakes, streams, and woodlands. For more information about the UW-Stout community and region visit: https://www.uwstout.edu/about-us/our-community
Facts and data about the university: https://www.uwstout.edu/about-us/meet-our-leadership/institutional-accreditation/fact-book
The UW System provides an excellent benefits package including participation in the Wisconsin State retirement plan.Benefit Details: http://www.uwsa.edu/ohrwd/benefits/summaries/fasl.pdf
Total Compensation Estimator: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/totalcomp/