The Coordinator of Outcomes Assessment will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the facilitation of both the Administrative Unit Outcomes Assessment Process and the Academic Outcomes Assessment Process which includes determining requirements, setting due dates, consulting, evaluating reports, writing summary reports, and providing feedback to faculty on campus
- Consulting with faculty and staff across the university to identify appropriate outcomes and assessment measures for administrative unit, academic, co-curricular and academic support assessment.
- Consulting with faculty and staff across the university to develop and implement administrative unit, academic, co-curricular and academic support assessment plans.
- Reading and responding to academic and administrative assessment reports.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation requirements for accreditation and assessment.
- Producing descriptive-level data needed to advance assessment work at the unit and division level.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of the QEP assessment plan in collaboration with the QEP Committees.
- Developing reports and presentations for a variety of audiences including full reports executive summaries, and Powerpoint presentations.
- Designing assessment instruments including questionnaires, interview and focus group protocols, and rubrics
- Conducting quantitative data analysis on test data, rubric data, survey data, and student retention and graduation data
- Assisting in coordinating the campus-wide assessment committees.
- Developing and delivering assessment training sessions, workshops, and seminars for faculty, staff, administrators, and students.
- Creating and managing surveys and forms using the university system (Qualtrics).
- Planning and assisting as needed with external comprehensive program reviews including
assistance with creating schedules, working with programs to develop review documents, and other support as needed. Ensuring all steps of the process are completed including meetings prior to the review, during the review, and post review sessions and documentation.
- Aiding in the support of and maintenance of the assessment software application.
Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
|Other Required Qualifications||
The Office of Assessment & Accreditation (OAA) supports NC State’s strategic mission by promoting continuous improvement, student success, and commitment to excellence through the facilitation of campus-wide assessment and accreditation processes. OAA leads the academic and administrative outcomes assessment processes, and works collaboratively with university stakeholders to coordinate comprehensive external program review. OAA is responsible for leading data collection and reporting for accreditation as well as facilitating the substantive change process for the institution.
OAA guides these efforts in congruence with NC State’s expectations for continuous improvement and excellence as well as with standards for compliance with specialized accreditors and our institutional accrediting body, SACSCOC.