Under the general direction of the Associate Vice-President of Institutional Advancement, the Specialist of Marketing Analysis Sr. is a full-time, benefited, position responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, developing, and statistically evaluating success of marketing strategy and campaigns for the College, specific programs, and initiatives. This position will collaborate with various College departments and teams to build and identify strategic marketing initiatives, goals, trends and developing marketing platforms and framework. Representative responsibilities include but are not limited to analyzing market conditions and market positioning; developing detailed marketing plans, supporting the design of materials and platforms, executing marketing plans, meeting with stakeholders, establishing relationships within the marketing community, developing strategic plans to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and/or goals such as enrollment growth, fundraising initiatives, event attendance, athletic support, etc. This position will also collaborate with Institutional Research and other departments to develop methods for statistical evaluation of marketing efforts success and recommend changes, improvements, and/or discontinuations of efforts to best utilize the resources available to the college. This position will actively participate in the Strategic Enrollment Management process and provide statistical analysis to the committee, to support current and future enrollment efforts.
LCCC in its strategic plan has identified important Core Values and Aspirational Values, which are inherent in the cultural fabric of the College. The person fulfilling this role is expected to bear these qualities and advocate for them.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a closely related field; degree must be from an accredited institution
- Two years professional experience in marketing and/or communications
- Two years of marketing analysis and research to include statistical analysis/interpretation, report and proposal writing, and campaign success/evaluation
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a closely related field; degree must be from an accredited institution
- Five years professional experience in marketing and/or communications
- Two years of experience writing in a marketing or advertising setting