• Manage quarterly evaluation schedule and messaging to students and faculty.
• In collaboration with deans, directors and tenure review committee, determine open and close dates that are in alignment with the faculty contract.
• Act as primary point of contact and first responder to system user issues.
• Provide tutorials and training for students, faculty, staff and administration.
• Create annual institutional report.
Project Coordination and Management
• Provide an initial review of data requests submitted through Request Center and assign requests to Effectiveness and Research staff or others.
• Manage and seek improvements to office workflows, archives and documentation efforts.
• Monitor and advance progress on major projects and initiatives.
Institutional Review Board Coordination
• Coordinate the work of the Institutional Review Board (IRB), which approves research involving human subjects at the college.
• Collaborate principal investigators (PIs) to facilitate IRB submissions.
• Provide an initial review of IRB submissions.
• Manage IRB documents and work flows, including setting meetings and communicating decisions.
• Maintain documentation to meet federal compliance and monitor the external regulatory environment to ensure accurate processes.
Other Administrative and Communications Support
• Respond to and/or redirect incoming general calls or emails to the office.
• Monitor office budgets, purchases, and reimbursements.
• Support the Executive Director, Effectiveness and Research as needed.
• Schedule and set up meetings.
• Maintain Effectiveness and Research web pages on the Bellevue College website and within the college's intranet.
• Proofread and edit Effectiveness and Research publications and materials.
• Prepare and manage documents and training materials.
• Support the Associate Director, Planning and Accreditation as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Three years of professional experience in document management and project support.
• At least one year of experience working with both quantitative and qualitative data, analyses, visualizations and reports.
• Effective communication skills.
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment with diverse employees and student/customer groups.
Bellevue College is a diverse, student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. Bellevue College is located just 10 miles east of Seattle where we serve a student population of over 44% students of color and over 1,100 international students. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.