For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
• Master's degree required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with AEFIS software required.
• Demonstrated expertise with Tableau reporting software required.
• Demonstrated leadership and effective decision-making skills required.
• Previous management experience required.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to collaborate well with others required.
• Strong problem-solving and project management skills required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in managing information required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
• Advanced computer application skills, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software (Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Ph.D. preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Previous experience working in higher education preferred.
• MS Access preferred.
• Understanding of unionized work environment preferred.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.