Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota seeks an Institutional Research Analyst to support the IR function of the university. In collaboration with the Director of Institutional Research, the Institutional Research Analyst compiles and verifies institutional data for reporting to external constituencies and internal decision makers. Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and validate queries that extract data from the student information system and other sources using SQL, SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Compile and verify data to complete surveys from external agencies (IPEDS, MOHE, HLC, U.S. News and World Report, etc.)
- Prepare and present data in tabular, graphical, chart formats to fulfill data requests
- Assist with response to data requests from across the university
- Assist with creating and maintaining the University Fact Book and other area specific reporting requirements
- Assist with benchmarking activities through querying state and national databases
- Manage database for off-campus instructional sites
- Other duties as assigned
|Essential Skills and Abilities||
The selected candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
|The successful candidate must support, respect, and advance the mission of Saint Mary's University as a Lasallian Catholic institution.|
|Education and Experience||
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a private, nonprofit university. Our students’ success is the core of our concern.
Students choose Saint Mary’s for any number of reasons, among them: our welcoming community; our commitment to walking alongside each student, every step of the way; our intentional focus on practical, hands-on learning experiences; and our dedication to helping students form connections that will guide them in their post-graduate lives.
Our undergraduate, residential, liberal arts college offers 40+ majors at our 450-acre Winona Campus. Convenient graduate, bachelor's completion, and certificate programs are offered at our Twin Cities and Winona campuses, Rochester or other regional locations, and online. We are mission-driven, committed to abandoning elitism, embracing respect, and being dedicated to every person. We are the university for students who are ready to grow and who know that with the right opportunities they can build the future they want.